Saturday 12 October 2013

Harry the Hedgehog with Tiny, Timmie and Topsy Tortoise


These are the latest little critter are for sale.  I have a few commissions I am finishing including a small egg rattle, two rattles with wooden handles, a key ring and two pairs of fingerless mittens.  I am also getting ready for Christmas and I have already knitted a Christmas key ring (see below).  The other key rings were won in a charity raffle and will be going in the post Monday.  Lets hope the recipients like them. If you have any suggestions of items I can knit please make a comment on the blog.  I have seen some lovely Scandinavian Christmas stocking patterns and I may be knitting one of two of those.  I also thought some red, white and green heart shaped key rings would be a good idea.  These key rings I have been told are excellent for car key rings as they are light weight,  They also double up as stress balls and the red is a colour of power, energy and strength (not good though if you have high blood pressure). 

No comments:

Post a Comment