Wednesday 11 September 2013

Hearts, wee owlets and shamaniic rattles


I have been quite a busy bee whilst in the position of not moving too far.  Tomorrow I am at the hospital and hopefully my plaster will be coming off.  In a way this has become a creative episode as I have lots of new ideas buzzing in my head and projects ready to get off the ground including a rainbow owl, but more of that next time. The key rings on the left all have home and I will be knitting another for a lovely lady in the United States of America who will be departing to new climes very soon.  One of these is for a charity raffle and the other two have already been sent to the recipients.  I have also started knitting the little critters below and these pocket owls fit nicely into your hand. Plus a whole series of shamanic rattles.  Bringing blessings from the great spirit and indeed we already have had one by way of a sale.  The wee owls will be £3 plus postage and the hearts vary in price starting at £3 upwards depending on design and the rattles between £15 to £20 (the latter have hand carved wooden handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment