Sunday 1 September 2013

Power Animals.and other critters

 
As promised here are some of my power animal picture.  The gentleman on the right is called Piecrust and he now reside in America with Patricia Tucker Sevret.  He is only one of the power pets I have made and I also make pocket power pets, which are tiny little critters that will fit into your handbag or pocket.  Originally I had no intention of selling this particular pet as I had become rather fond of him.  As I said each has its own character and I am sure this will be verified by Patricia who lives in New Jersey.  I have ended these pictures with another picture of Piecrust who seems to be everyone's favourite and I will admit her is very endearing.  On the other hand so is the little owl on the left who is still with us.  On the stall at the Christmas Craft Fayre at the Seekers Trust you can see two key rings a dolphin and crocodile.  We also have made frogs, hedgehogs, snakes and whales - all now residing happily elsewhere.  If you are interested is commission us to knit something let me know either by ring 07927 288904 or emailing rainbowhealingsanctuary@hotmail.uk or posting a comment at the end of this post.  I have at present three key rings and a shamanic egg rattle to do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment