Saturday 31 August 2013

Have a heart

These are key rings which double up as stress balls.  They are apparently ideal for car key rings as they aren't too heavy and of course with these you are very unlikely to lose your keys every again or get into a panic whilst searching desperately for them.  They can be knitted with initials or plain.  I also produce key rings with little critters on and especially owls,  A whole range of these power pets are made.  So if you fancy one contact me on here by commenting on the blog or you can email me at rainbowhealingsanctuary@hotmail.co.uk and as I said when you are stressed they are there for you to squeeze.  Colours in themselves are healing and I do a lot of bright rainbow crafts.  Take a look at some of the other key rings and if youy want to order one for a birthday or special occasion please contact me. 
 


2 comments:

  1. Your little hearts are so sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Poz! I understand that these key rings are perfect for cars and our friend Judith thinks they are a blessing ~ mores search in your handbag nor the fear of keys tumbling down a drain

    ReplyDelete