Friday 30 August 2013

Shamanic Egg Rattles

This blog has been set up to display all my knitted wares, which are for sale, to buy for yourself or for a friend and I will take commissions. I have been making a lot of shamanic goods and these very light weigh egg rattles range in price from £5 to £10.  Rattle traditionally bring blessings and gifts from the Great Spirit. They are particularly good for those of you who have weak wrist and do not like heavy weights.  They can be used also to promote healing due to their colour range.  I have been hearing lots of lovely stories about these eggs from far reaches.  They have travelled to Canada, Australia, Ireland and the United States of America.  Hopefully Jacinta who lives down under will relate the story of Eggspert and his pal Union J.Egg.  I will be adding different pictures all the time and if you have any ideas in regards to things you would like me to knit I am open to ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment