Saturday 31 August 2013

Latest Rattle, Eggspert and Union J.Egg

As I said yesterday I was in the process of completing another rattle and last night I finished it. It has a shorter handle than the previous one and I am sure it will appeal to those of you doing shamanic work or colour healing with sound.  Each rattle will have not only it own unique design, but also it own unique sound.  All are one offs and different.  I thought I would add below a picture of "Eggspert" and "Union J.Egg" now reside in Australia with a lady called Jacinta who designs some fabulous baby clothes each of these too is unique and totally different. In later posts I will introduce you to my power pets and pocket power pets.  Each again is loving crafted and in truth have their own characters. If you get any ideas regarding other things I can knit please add comments in the boxes provided on the blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment